If you’re a New York City voter who needs to apply for a mail-in ballot, you can do so here.
We remixed the sawdust and wood glue mixture so it had more of a putty texture, which was easier to do with a new bottle of Gorilla Glue.
It went on much easier this time.
It made sanding a little bit easier, but it was also still really hard.
If this is starting to look like exactly what we did last weekend, that’s because it is.
This weekend, we decided to do a test stain to see if it was even worth proceeding with the stain idea. So we taped off the coat rail.
Then we wet it and applied the stain with an old T-shirt.
It looked great except for where the wood glue was still clearly visible.
So this is where we are now, with no clear idea of how to proceed.